No announcement yet.

Smallville Re-Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...we're now in the midst of season 5. The last episode we watched had Clark telling Lana his secret, Jonathan winning his senatorial seat, Lana dying, Clark resetting time, Clark not telling Lana his secret, and finally Jonathan dying.
    sigpic

Comment

Now it's about to become more interesting
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        Now it's about to become more interesting
        Yes, I agree! When the show was on the air, I didn't start watching until after Jonathan Kent's death. But I did rent previous seasons from Netflix to get the background story.

Alex is still loving the series!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Yes, I agree! When the show was on the air, I didn't start watching until after Jonathan Kent's death. But I did rent previous seasons from Netflix to get the background story.

Alex is still loving the series!
          Once you get to this point, with the blue red blur and the rest of the gang (especially watchtower!!), it really hits another gear. Life in smallville was ok, but life in metropolis is so much better.
          sigpic

Comment

Once you get to this point, with the blue red blur and the rest of the gang (especially watchtower!!), it really hits another gear. Life in smallville was ok, but life in metropolis is so much better.
            I agree! It did get better with the Blur on the scene!
            sigpic

Comment

The re-watch is in pause right now. With a pending closing on a house and a move at the end of March...I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm going to attempt to get some episodes in with Alex this weekend!
              sigpic

Comment

Season 5 is in the record books...and we've started season 6. Alex liked the intro to the season 6 DVD. He saw Green Arrow...and he asked me, "Who was that guy in green shooting the arrow? Was it Green Lantern?" I had to shake my head. We do watch Arrow. So, I would think he should recognize...green outfit with arrows = Green Arrow.

I still don't know where my head has been regarding Lana and Clark. I could've sworn that they had more of a relationship than what I saw in this re-watch.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Blur! I know it won't be for a while...but it is coming!
                sigpic

Comment

Well...Alex was floored when Lana married Lex. I thought we'd at least finish season 6 during spring break, but the week was mainly spent packing things for our impending move to our new house.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well...Alex was floored when Lana married Lex. I thought we'd at least finish season 6 during spring break, but the week was mainly spent packing things for our impending move to our new house.
                    Has the red kryptonite ep happened yet?
                    sigpic

Comment

Has the red kryptonite ep happened yet?
                      If you're talking about the one with Lois and the red kryptonite being in the lipstick...yes. We watched that one. That happened before the nuptuals.
                      sigpic

Comment

If you're talking about the one with Lois and the red kryptonite being in the lipstick...yes. We watched that one. That happened before the nuptuals.
                        Nah, I mean the wedding day when Clark gets all red-ed up
                        sigpic

Comment

We're finally about to get into season 7. With the move and everything going on, it has been difficult to have down time to watch the show. I'm hoping he enjoys the remaining seasons of the show.

I'm still amazed at the things I'm picking up during this re-watch that I apparently missed when I was watching the show live.
                          sigpic

Comment

Took us a while, but we're seeing the episodes with the Smallville version of Kara. I'm glad the Supergirl Kara isn't like the Smallville Kara...I couldn't stand to watch a show about the Smallville Kara. She gets on my nerves. Alex is still into the show.

Did you see Erica Durance on Supergirl? It took me a while to recognize her. I probably wouldn't have had I not seen her name in the opening credits.
                            sigpic

Comment

Supergirl has had a few ex SV people in it besides Erica IIRC, plus you will be seeing more of her soon in SG as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Supergirl has had a few ex SV people in it besides Erica IIRC, plus you will be seeing more of her soon in SG as well.
                                That is interesting! I'll have to keep an eye out for the Smallville people in SG.

I'd forgotten about the Grant/Julian clone that Lex made. It was sad to see him shot though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X