Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meaning of Life Stuff from Heliopolis = Destiny's Mission?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meaning of Life Stuff from Heliopolis = Destiny's Mission?

Do you think the 4 great races from Ernest Littlefields planet (Ancients, Nox, Asgard and Furlings) were there to discuss the pattern found in the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation? and perhaps led to Destiny's creation?

No. The timeframes don't match up
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Destiny's mission predates Heliopolis by a couple of million years, so no.

The ancients seem to have given up on Destiny when they figured out that Ascension would allow them to study it without pesky physical limitations.

Comment

The Ancients wanted to study the higher structure of the universe, maybe the existence of God and His plans.

Personally I always wanted to believe that Destiny will be the one which will start the next Big Bang in an distant Local Group of galaxies. Because some part of the universe still collapse and merge, while other parts are getting far away from each other. But if we accept this periodicity of our known universe then maybe a higher structure or "plan" or "order" of our universe still exist.

Anyway this topic reminded me to this scene from Men in black :
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kVUPZ8_UJ4
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
        X