• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewind (505)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    REWIND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 505
    After his friends are abducted Fitz finds himself alone and in military custody, and must rely on his old friend Lance Hunter to escape and try to find his team.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 January 2018, 09:44 PM.

Nice to find out how Fitz got there and the return of Lance Hunter, shame he doesnt seem to be sticking around...

Interested to find out more about this woman...

Comment

Loving the episode but 1 thing bugged me about it. It was how the Military were able to confiscate Zephyr One?!?!? Last time it was seen it was in the possession of Coulson's team. I figured they stashed her somewhere safe before going for pie and turning themselves in.

Comment

There was a throwaway line from the young blonde (the one that was terminated at the end) that Fitz had given them the location of the base and other helpful info, I assumed when the plane turned up later that the info had led them to locate it, remember the episode spans over 6 months from the team being abducted until they discovered the plane in the hanger.

Comment

Great episode time travel is so confusing. Shouldn't fitz' way of getting to the future not have worked because the rest of the team would be still living and aging. It's weird to think that if you instantaneouly travel into the future and someone waits the 75 year you'll still get there at the same time.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Amazing. We needed this break of routine and to get away from the Kree storyline for a bit.
            It was a fun episode.
            I don't think it's a confusing episode at all. Although I believe it must be confusing for Fitz to wake up to a new world even though that's the plan. It's certainly disorienting and three days are not enough to get adjusted to all this, but he has to.
            Next week is going to be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              Nice to find out how Fitz got there and the return of Lance Hunter, shame he doesnt seem to be sticking around...

Interested to find out more about this woman...
              I loved seeing lance again, but really wish they also got mocking bird in it..

Comment

Originally posted by BlowitUpistus View Post
                I loved seeing lance again, but really wish they also got mocking bird in it..
                Unfortunately, the actress is a regular on The Orville, so she wasn't available.

Comment

Working...
                X