• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1 (308)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    CRISIS ON EARTH-X,
    PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    Kara and Alex travel to Earth-1 to attend the much-anticipated wedding of Barry Allen and Iris West, where they cannot get too far from their own relationship issues. But when an unknown group of criminals attack the festivities, they must join forces with Earth's mightiest heroes.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 November 2017, 10:36 AM.

The beginning was awesome, showing us Earth X first. It looked so cool, but so bad.
    Spoiler:

I skipped over some of the pre-wedding and wedding stuff and before anyone gets their knickers in a twist I do that with most shows if there are weddings. Weddings bore me to tears.

But I don't really feel it with Barry/Iris, sorry. I feel like Iris is the James Olsen of Flash. They don't really know what to do with her outside of the love interest.

It was an exciting crossover so far though. But how did Oliver manage to get Kryptonite? How did he even know about it?

As for the Alex/Sara thing. I felt that was mostly added to pander to the fans and nothing more

I'd love to ahve seen evil Earth X Lena there. She'd be a total badass. I miss her. That's 3 weeks without my Lena fix I hope she's back before the rididulously long winter break
    Last edited by Skydiver; 03 December 2017, 07:23 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

The show lost my interest about 3/4 of the way through "Supergirl", I didn't even bother watching part II (Arrow?) I'm DVR'ing all 4 parts, I might get bored and watch it around Christmas (I'm off work for 2 weeks) but, then again, the DVR is getting full..

Like Linda, I'm not a fan of weddings. And this show has far too much emo content to begin with? A 4 part emo-fast? Hmmmm..

Comment

Have you read any of the comics Linda? That's all the love interest of the superhero is for
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

No I've never read the comics Jel
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            The show lost my interest about 3/4 of the way through "Supergirl", I didn't even bother watching part II (Arrow?) I'm DVR'ing all 4 parts, I might get bored and watch it around Christmas (I'm off work for 2 weeks) but, then again, the DVR is getting full..

Like Linda, I'm not a fan of weddings. And this show has far too much emo content to begin with? A 4 part emo-fast? Hmmmm..
            It had a slow start, but most of the emotional stuff is at the very beginning and very end as a frame for the story. If you still feel the same after finishing the Supergirl episode, I'll be surprised.

Comment

I enjoyed the episode. Alternate Earths like these creep me out...but I still liked the episode!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                I enjoyed the episode. Alternate Earths like these creep me out...but I still liked the episode!
                I've liked alternative timeline stories ever since Trek TOS's "City on the Edge of Forever".

Comment

did any one recognize the preacher that got vaporized, it was William katt also known as the ralph hinkley the greatest American hero.

Comment

I "liked" how they didn't even pretend there was a reason Thawne was back.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                    X