• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Run (409)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FOUR
    DON'T RUN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 409
    Amunet kidnaps Caitlin for her medical skills, demanding that she save the life of a young meta with telepathic abilities. Meanwhile the Thinker traps Barry in a speed-proof prison, forcing Iris and the team to decide which of their friends to try and rescue.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 December 2017, 09:44 PM.

Good episode. So I wonder if his plan was to take Barry's body but he settled for the other guy. I wonder what his elighting is. Also how's Barry get outa this one. Hopefully they have a half way decent detective on the case it'd be pretty clear Barry didn't do it
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

There is only xmas holiday in this show and they must make every year one of them. Seriously like 4th of July have they have that in there show ? Of curse not as it a summer holiday and flash dont do summer holidays. And well this show with these cops they really need to fire these morons and make a new force to protect people as they are really dumb right now. Why would the guy be in Barry's home and how come police break in without warrant and especially when it's a police worker. And then thinker that had super brain how come he still have super brain on the new meta guy. Nothing in this episode made any sense
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Wow...I didn't see the end coming. Thing is if Barry actually killed the guy, there would be blood splatter on him. Now we have to wait until January to see how Barry digs himself out of this one.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sure the wife called the cops said something like DeVoe went to Barry's to talk it got heated she fled and called the cops. That would give them just cause to enter his home. Any cop can enter/break into a home if they feel that a crime will be/has been committed. (They will have to prove their just cause in court). Not sure why he retained his ability. But if he did he shouldn't have the new guys ability or maybe that is why he picked that guy he'd be able to retain both abilities.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Barry should have been able to clean his apartment of all evidence + the body of DeVoe along with resetting his alarm system and make it back to Joe's in the time it took the Police to forcibly enter his apartment. But did he, nope cause he's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
            X