Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix Comicon May 24-27, 2018

https://phoenixcomicon.com/

I've already booked a hotel room although I live in Phoenix but too far north of downtown.

Will definitely take my USS Enterprise NCC-1701 phone to be autographed by William Shatner.

Comment

Passes go on sale today.

Comment

From the Facebook page, due to too many comic-cons, Matt Solberg is rebranding Phoenix Comicon(summer event) to Phoenix Comic Fest. I''l keep my opinion to myself.

Comment

Stargate:
          Sean Patrick Flanery
          Michael Rooker
          Ming Na-Wen
          John Scalzi

Comment

Here are some of the photo op/autograph prices. The email had more prices of actors but I couldn't share it.
            https://phoenixcomicfest.com/photo-o...s-meet-greets/

*aren't available to buy as yet

Comment

No longer promoting conventions. I suggest visiting website of convention to find out details.

Comment

I'm no longer on Facebook. About a week ago, I had sent a message to the PCF organizers asking when we'd receive our wristbands since some of us paid for memberships back in Dec 2017. I was told shipments began first week of April and I'd get mine in mid May. What a joke and using an outside agency to mail RFID wristbands. Glad this is my last Phoenix convention. Customer service is $#@#^&%*

Comment

Arriving on May 25 and leaving May 27

Comment

Well once again, an angry person pulled the fire alarm and all buildings had to be evacuated. So many changes to the con has caused angst.

*happened Saturday night after the Exhibitor hall closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X