Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you let S.H.I.E.L.D. Fall??

Hi there everyone,
    I was wondering if you would let S.H.I.E.L.D. Fall in the MCU?? If you were dropped off in the MCU around the time Melinda May Became the Cavalry with your laptop containing every film from phase 1 to 3 and all MCU TV shows like A.O.S, Agent Carter and all the netflix shows plus all the info from all the wikias.
    Would you seek out loyal agents in Shield like Coulson and Blake to warn them about HYDRA??
    Hell you could seek out kilgrave and have him have a chat with Alexander Pierce to give Fury access to all of HYDRA's hidden files and a list of the HYDRA members in Shield??

Okay here is another way, how would you save S.H.I.E.L.D. If you were dropped off in the MCU around the time Melinda May Became the Cavalry with your laptop containing every film from phase 1 to 3 and all MCU TV shows like A.O.S, Agent Carter and all the netflix shows plus all the info from all the wikias??
    I've always wondered if S.H.I.E.L.D. could have survived the actions set out in Captain America:- The Winter Soldier??
    I'd love to hear your thoughts, please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X