• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The King, the Widow, and Rick (806)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON EIGHT
    THE KING, THE WIDOW, AND RICK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 806
    Rick attempts to forge a new alliance with an adversary, while Daryl and Tara make plans of their own for the Sanctuary. Maggie weighs what to do with Jesus' prisoners, and Carol faces a disheartened Ezekiel. And as Michonne and Rosita set out on a road trip, Carl approaches a lone survivor in the woods.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 December 2017, 12:18 AM.

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie - what would your father say?

She's become a real bad-ass... Actually thought she was going to execute Gregory!

I see a new character in the making with the prisoner who talked to Jesus, and stopped that idiot Savior from trying to free himself...

Not an amazing episode, but the thing is, as I see it - we're not watching The A Team, where each week is an action packed (formulaic) adventure. I have no qualms sitting through Carol and Ezekial's little bit of therapy... knowing what happened to those characters in the past. It's actually something that people used to ***** about -

EG Doctor Who; main character Adric dies. Basically the next episode spends 1 minute talking about it, then moves on. Some fans (not those partying) cried foul - Ohhhh Poor Adric! Why aren't you showing the Doctor wearing all black... So - now we get to enjoy that on our telly shows...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

I gotta hand it to Carl about approaching a stranger in a time of war. It's risky, but as I paraphrase Chidi from The Good Place, what good are principles if you pick and choose when to follow them.

Comment

Working...
      X