• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Guy (804)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON EIGHT
    SOME GUY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 804
    Cut down by the Saviors' powerful weapon, King Ezekiel finds himself alone and fighting to stay alive. Meanwhile Carol works to stop the Saviors from escaping and delivering the weapons to the Sanctuary.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 November 2017, 10:29 PM.

Poor Shiva...

Pretty good episode though.

Comment

Agreed. I wondered how far Ezekiel's luck could hold... especially the way it was being built up...

My only issue with the story was the way the big gun could mow down all those people, with fist sized holes through their bodies... yet turned on Rick's Jeep and it just did little sparkle FX...

I'm hoping next we see Ezekiel, his people tell him that they always knew he was a zoo keeper, not a King, but followed him because he was "a good man"... and don't blame him for the slaughter of their loved ones.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Oh my gosh....Shiva! I had such a hard time watching that. Something about it didn't feel right.

Quickly after the episode I realized, Shiva seemed to be relying on scaring the walkers away, but they don't get scared, so Shiva was stuck...awww.....I miss her.

Comment

Working...
        X