Where can I buy Stargate books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I buy Stargate books?

Sorry for starting my first post with this, but I couldn't find the introduction topic anywhere.

I've been a fan since I was little and found out about the books' existence just a few weeks ago. There are quite a lot of them and I'd love to order several SG-1 books used/unused but no Dutch shop seems to sell them and no Amazon shop from the UK and US ever answered my questions regarding shipment to the Netherlands. Strange and annoying...

Does anyone here know of an English/American/German/Belgian shop that sells these Stargate novels as actual books and not ebooks? I really don't mind used books as long as they're in normal good/decent condition.

Hope fellow Gateworld members can help me out

Sorry, I wish I could help you.

Here in the US, my main source for the novels is Amazon. Fandemonium even has a storefront on Amazon.com.

Are eBooks an option?

Comment

Thanks for your reply. They don't seem to ship to the Netherlands I could send them a message and hope they'll reply, though.
      Ebooks are an option but only my last. I've already read a lot of books digitally and I can feel it's bad for my eyes. Besides, it makes me more addicted to the phone's light or something. Having a real book is so much better imo

Comment

Do you perhaps know of a physical store in the US that sells the books? Maybe a friend could get them for me during her holiday.

Comment

Should be able to get them from.
          http://www.stargatenovels.com/

Comment

You could also try Amazon's UK website as well as Visam's suggestion. Link to search for Stargate Novels by Fandemonium: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...andemonium+Ltd

Just in case it redirects you to Viglink: copy this and paste this after the co.uk/ part of Amazon's UK website url and it should bring up the search:
            s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=stargate+books+Fandemonium+Ltd&rh=n%3A266239%2Ck%3Astargate+books+Fande monium+Ltd

Just know that Stargate SG-1: Permafrost (SGX-02) in print is exclusively available at http://www.stargatenovels.com/ and Stargate SG-1: Behind Enemy Lines (SGX-07) is only available as an ebook at this time.
            Last edited by planet_tv; 30 October 2017, 06:43 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I personally always buy directly from www.stargatenovel.com
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kiger View Post
                Do you perhaps know of a physical store in the US that sells the books? Maybe a friend could get them for me during her holiday.
                No, I don't, sorry.

There's several authors and editors that post in the "Ask the Authors" thread. You might have better luck posting your question there or PM-ing one of them directly.

Comment

You could try abebooks.com. They sell used books. If you do a search on their site for "Stargate SG1 books", you will get several pages describing the various books they have. Under "Add to the basket", you will see a list of "Destinations, Rates and Speed". If you click on that, you will find the Netherlands in the list, with mailing costs. I've gotten many of my SG1 books on that site.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help, everyone! I hope this time my reply gets through. The other 3 didn't..?
                    While Abe Books doesn't have all the books I want at the moment, it seems to be the best option for me!

I've contacted more sellers and shipment from America is just super expensive. If others know of more sellers who ship from UK/BE/NL/DE/FR I'd love to hear about them.

Comment

Finally ordered two Stargate books from Revival Books on Ebay.nl, located in the UK. They sell used books but they're in a very nice condition. P&P was only a few cents and customer service very quick.
                      Hope others who are looking for these books in Europe will find this info helpful.

Comment

I just thought of another site you can try: https://www.alibris.com/. It was a site suggested to me years ago when I was looking for Stargate books way before Fandemonium had the Stargate Novels website and some books went out of print after they stopped being available to buy in bookstores. They even have a UK website. It looks like the UK website is currently having a three day sale.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Kiger View Post
                          Finally ordered two Stargate books from Revival Books on Ebay.nl, located in the UK. They sell used books but they're in a very nice condition. P&P was only a few cents and customer service very quick.
                          Hope others who are looking for these books in Europe will find this info helpful.
                          Happy to hear that you found a source for Stargate books!

Which two did you purchase?

Comment

Working...
                          X