• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midvale (306)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    MIDVALE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 306
    Kara and Alex return home to Midvale, where they remember a painful memory of a childhood friend's death and the events that solidified their bond as sisters.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 November 2017, 07:53 PM.

Spoiler:
    After this episode, does anyone not think that Alex and Kara are the next pairing we will see?

Comment

I think Annoyed has been sharing the pot that football player from the episode was using
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't know. I haven't wtched it yet. But I very much doubt that'll ever happen
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I don't know. I haven't wtched it yet. But I very much doubt that'll ever happen
          Reply back after you watch it.. =) I hope I'm wrong, I'd rather not have the show focused on shipping, but it sure looks like that's the way they're going to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            Reply back after you watch it.. =) I hope I'm wrong, I'd rather not have the show focused on shipping, but it sure looks like that's the way they're going to go.
            I don't have the motiation to watch it But I seriously doubt the writers will go that way. Personally I hope they leave the romances out of it for a little while
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I think Annoyed has been sharing the pot that football player from the episode was using
              Not how I would have phrased it, but that is one of the more outrageous "fan" theories I've ever heard.

Comment

Being high is the only way I can imagine someone would come up with such a crazy idea
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Well finally watched it. They love each other a great deal, like sisters. I didin't see anything to indicate a possible pairing
                  sigpic

Comment

Adopted or biological, it would still be incentous.

Anyone else feel like they would have prefered "Midvale" as a TV show instead? Anyone? I really liked it and couldn't help but think of the possibilities.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes! All during the episode I was thinking, "Well this is the show I'd rather be watching ..."

The actress who played young Kara was great.

~Darren

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld View Post
                        Yes! All during the episode I was thinking, "Well this is the show I'd rather be watching ..."

The actress who played young Kara was great.

~Darren
                        It speaks!!!! I thought you used your other account for this?

Personally, I think part of it for me is that I did (in the end) enjoy smallville. And in another way, I feel that this season is what Supergirl should have started like. The archs explored here should be what we saw in season 1. Something about her life in Midvale, a more subtle baddy that slowly gathers our interest without much exposition. A "baddy" that serves to antagonize us and the hero.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          After this episode, does anyone not think that Alex and Kara are the next pairing we will see?
                          Ummmm...no.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X