• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage (305)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    DAMAGE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 305
    After several children fall ill from lead poisoning Morgan Edge publicly blames Lena and the weapon that forced the Daxamites to leave. As Kara and Samantha team up to clear their friend's name, Alex and Maggie's relationship reaches a crossroads.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 November 2017, 06:10 PM.

One word: Hashtag nohomo.

James saved Lena, and we know if a male lead saves a female lead, they will fall madly in love.
    We also heard that Kara and Lena are like "sisters" (#nohomo) because if a female lead repeatedly saves another female lead they will, by all means, not fall madly in love with each other, because c'mon, that wouldn't be #nohomo.
    Oh, and #sanvers are finally broken up, so in a handful episodes Alex being a lesbian will be something only the most faithful fans still remember (#nohomo).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post

James saved Lena, and we know if a male lead saves a female lead, they will fall madly in love.
      We also heard that Kara and Lena are like "sisters" (#nohomo) because if a female lead repeatedly saves another female lead they will, by all means, not fall madly in love with each other, because c'mon, that wouldn't be #nohomo.
      Oh, and #sanvers are finally broken up, so in a handful episodes Alex being a lesbian will be something only the most faithful fans still remember (#nohomo).
      As I pointed out in the show thread under spoiler tags, I'm not going to be surprised if Kara and Alex hook up. There were a few very pointed scenes last night between Kara and Alex. It's not as if they are actually biological siblings, so it's not incest. Myself, I hope not (#noshipping).

On another front, I rather enjoyed their taking a stance against news media taking ads that look like news, something that is becoming more and more common in the real world these days.

Comment

Can we get an oil change for Robot Annoyed? His ideas are getting weirder
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth, a little.
          sigpic

Comment

Best episode to date on Supergirl. Katie McGrath is freakin awesome and the best thing to happen to the show since it moved to CW. she blew it out of the water with that performance. But damn it was hard seeing broken Lena :cry: Seeing badass Lena though was freakin awesome. Now I hope they keep Lena as she is just now. and not have her go evil. Thatn would be a huge mistake and very boring, also wouldn't make much sense after how hard she's worked to make herself better than her last name. But casual Lena though oh yeah

Oh now that 2 relayionships have hit the skids I hope that means they cut back on the love stories for a while and get back to our Superhero show

But one thing that's a little cunfusing. I thought Lillian took credit for the Lead bomb
            sigpic

Comment

No it was Lena who made changes to the bomb. Lilian tried to double cross Lena to further her Cadmus goals
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                No it was Lena who made changes to the bomb. Lilian tried to double cross Lena to further her Cadmus goals
                Yeah I know Lena and Winn made changes, but at the end of the ep didn't the news report on Lillian being the saviour so to speak?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Best episode to date on Supergirl.
                  Actually it was a great episode, the good parts were fantastic. But on the other hand the bad parts were maddening. They should just stop pretending that Lena and James could actually work. And sister-zoning Kara and Lena was even more lame. These were the lames,
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh now that 2 relayionships have hit the skids I hope that means they cut back on the love stories for a while and get back to our Superhero show
                    We can only hope. Somehow, I doubt it will play out that way, though.

Comment

Actually it was a great episode, the good parts were fantastic. But on the other hand the bad parts were maddening. They should just stop pretending that Lena and James could actually work. And sister-zoning Kara and Lena was even more lame. These were the lames,
                      I ignored the parts I didn't like and just sat back and enjoyed Katie McGrath being as awesome as always. She knocked it out of the park in this ep. damn it was an emotional rollercoaster for her

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      We can only hope. Somehow, I doubt it will play out that way, though.
                      Probably not but I'll enjoy it while it lasts
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        As I pointed out in the show thread under spoiler tags, I'm not going to be surprised if Kara and Alex hook up. There were a few very pointed scenes last night between Kara and Alex. It's not as if they are actually biological siblings, so it's not incest. Myself, I hope not (#noshipping).

On another front, I rather enjoyed their taking a stance against news media taking ads that look like news, something that is becoming more and more common in the real world these days.
                        Ummmm...No. Lay off the crack pipe!

Really?
                        sigpic

Comment

Best episode to date on Supergirl. Katie McGrath is freakin awesome and the best thing to happen to the show since it moved to CW. she blew it out of the water with that performance. But damn it was hard seeing broken Lena :cry: Seeing badass Lena though was freakin awesome. Now I hope they keep Lena as she is just now. and not have her go evil. Thatn would be a huge mistake and very boring, also wouldn't make much sense after how hard she's worked to make herself better than her last name. But casual Lena though oh yeah
                          Hmmmm...I agree Katie is an awesome actress. She did a killer job in this episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Really?
                            Which part?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X