• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Faithful (304)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    THE FAITHFUL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 304
    Kara discovers a new religious cult where the followers all have a connection to Supergirl. Meanwhile Samantha juggles her new job and being there for her daughter.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 November 2017, 08:55 PM.

I rather liked Maggie's refusal to arrest Coville because he hadn't told his cult to go do anything illegal.

But I confess to being surprised that the showrunners would choose to take that position.

Comment

So the women all meet up, and they're going on about guys? How cliche Our world doesn't revolve around boys. I shouldn't be surprised though when the network is run by guys that act like teenage fratboys that think women aren't complete unless she has a man. But it was good seeing Lena in a more casual setting for a change. Also things with Sam are starting. Looking forward to her transformation

So a religious nut figured out Kara is Supergirl after seeing her twice, once at distance. Lena figured out Rhea was,an Alien after one wordslip. Now if they come out with a story that Lena never knew who Supergirl was then they really will be the most idiotic writers ever
      Last edited by Linda06; 01 November 2017, 01:39 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        So the women all meet up, and they're going on about guys? How cliche Our world doesn't revolve around boys. I shouldn't be surprised though when the network is run by guys that act like teenage fratboys that think women aren't complete unless she has a man. But it was good seeing Lena in a more casual setting for a change. Also things with Sam are starting. Looking forward to her transformation

So a religious nut figured out Kara is Supergirl after seeing her twice, once at distance. Lena figured out Rhea was,an Alien after one wordslip. Now if they come out with a story that Lena never knew who Supergirl was then they really will be the most idiotic writers ever
        And, gosh, they weren't even pillow fighting in their underwear. (Remember poor Chandler's face?)
        But seriously, this could have been a decent F-rated episode, and they blew it.

Unfortunately it looks like the new season changed the title again. In S1 it was "Supergirl", in S2 it was "Mon-El's girlfriend", and in S3 it's changed again to "Supergirl #nohomo"...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
          And, gosh, they weren't even pillow fighting in their underwear. (Remember poor Chandler's face?)

Unfortunately it looks like the new season changed the title again. In S1 it was "Supergirl", in S2 it was "Mon-El's girlfriend", and in S3 it's changed again to "Supergirl #nohomo"...
          Yeah looks that way but I'm enjoying watching Katie McGrath be awesome as well as Odette Annable. Those 2 are awesome
          sigpic

Comment

So a strong female character can't be heterosexual? Either lesbian or live a life of celibacy? In any event, just about every tv show has people talking about the opposite (or rather, the desired) sex. Having people debate the merits of the current season of Stranger things or debate sports is not as entertaining and people only ever talk about politics in TV shows where it is expected. Not to mention it did serve a plot purpose with Alex. I'm personally more intrigued with that whole weird mysterious ending.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

How about just going back to "Supergirl", a show about the Girl of Steel fighting evil-doers, and never mind all the relationship crap, be it gay, straight or some form of hybrid?

Comment

I hear what Annoyed is saying. Characters should have no personality
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                X