• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsters (803)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON EIGHT
    MONSTERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 803
    Rick finds himself face-to-face with a man he knew in the early days of the outbreak, while Aaron struggles with a wounded Eric. As Jesus and Morgan clash over how to deal with their prisoners, Maggie must decide whether to show mercy to a traitor.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 November 2017, 12:48 AM.

I'm with you, Teddy Brown - I had to google Morales... and only very very vaguely remember him or his family. Was an interesting throwback. Not sure how "useful" it was, other than that he introduced us to Negan's nicknames for Rick, Maggie and Ezekiel.

Aaron's character just hasn't had enough screen time lately to make his loss feel all that powerful, though I will say that the acting was pretty good. Nice performance, but no feels. Also didn't help that Eric was, best I recall, only really in a handful of episodes, and never a major player. I actually thought a walker was the hand that grabbed Aaron's shoulder - thought we may be saying goodbye to both... but no.

Morgan Morgan Morgan... Wondering where that storyline is going to progress to...

I had not picked that the "big guns" were going to be where Ezekiel's group were at...! Though it all felt far too good to be true at the end when he was almost gloating about not having lost one single person...
    Last edited by cosmichobo; 18 November 2017, 04:33 AM.
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
      I had not picked that the "big guns" were going to be where Ezekiel's group were at...! Though it all felt far too good to be true at the end when he was almost gloating about not having lost one single person...
      Yeah, that had me on nerves. I would have followed horror film rules, don't jinks yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X