• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Damned (802)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON EIGHT
    THE DAMNED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 802
    The Alexandrian and Hilltop army makes a bloody raid on another of the Saviors' satellite stations, where Tara and Jesus clash over whether to allow any survivors. Meanwhile Ezekiel, Carol, and the Kingdom soldiers move through the woods in search of a fleeing enemy, and Rick encounters a familiar face.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 November 2017, 12:15 AM.

I had to look up to remember who Morales was... Good episode though

Comment

An episode full of gunfights and battles... Surely keeps everyone happy that's been wanting less talky-talky and more shooty-shooty?

I liked revisiting the radio telescope facility, though gotta say it felt like they had a LOT of captives at the end - felt smaller when they originally visited there to take the outpost out before knowing who Negan was.

Taking captives - that would be SO hard... I can totally understand both sides of the argument. If you kill them, after they've surrendered - you really are no better than them. But if you don't - it's just like the stories from WWII - It's the job of every POW to try to escape...

I don't like Morgan losing his marbles (again)... but frankly - it is not out of character, it is not beyond the realms of believe-ability...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Working...
      X