Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and I WILL bring back professor fate, he confuses even the old people here
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      My off topic post count alone is almost 30K Falcon, I bet yours is higher.
      By forum standards... we're seniors, yelling at the youngin's to get off our lawn.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I really should bring back professor fate.

The Hannibal 8 is a James Bond dream.
        sigpic

Comment

And GET OF MA LWAN KID!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hello
            I have the best "Profile Picture" in the world, but it's only my Avatar that appears to everyone, if I choose no Avatar I have nothing showing at all.
            I guess that's because I'm still a Problem but I would like to be sure I guess ?
            Thank yooou

(Oh waw I'm an airman now !! I'm so proud...)

Comment

Originally posted by Razibot View Post
              Hello
              I have the best "Profile Picture" in the world, but it's only my Avatar that appears to everyone, if I choose no Avatar I have nothing showing at all.
              I guess that's because I'm still a Problem but I would like to be sure I guess ?
              Thank yooou

Choosing a custom Avatar takes a certain post count Razibot, it's not you, it's just the way GW works. You are not a problem at all.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                By forum standards... we're seniors, yelling at the youngin's to get off our lawn.
                And GET OF MA LWAN KID!!
                You're both young'ns. Get off the lawn and stay off of it!

@Razibot - I think it's 2000 posts before you can upload a custom avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Razibot View Post
                  Hello
                  Thank yooou

It is 1000 posts you can have a custom ava after, currently...it used to be as Annoyed said, but not any longer. I just went back and checked what Baggie had written

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    You're both young'ns. Get off the lawn and stay off of it!
                    I think we are young enough we could be like your kids.

Comment

I think we are young enough we could be like your kids.
                      Yeah, and he is like my dad.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and he is like my dad.

Comment

For anyone looking to get their sigpic's back... here's a possible solution:

Edit signature in your account settings only seems to work when you attach an img from an URL. Trust me I tried with an attachment from my computer but that didn't work at all. So you should attach your preferred image via the button "Upload from URL".

Once you've linked to your image -- in my case: https://i.imgur.com/W9gWoXW.jpg
                          It will show you a thumbnail and the words Thumbnail and Remove right next to it, and below the name of the file --> W9gWoXW.jpg

In your editor, choose the first icon on the first menu bar... next to the T with an x -- on its left. That'll get you into the BBcode source editor.

Choose the spot where you want your sigpic to go and drop the filename in between the BBcode [ sigpic ]W9gWoXWdotjpg[/sigpic ]. Hit save, and you're done.

Comment

Nice tutorial imo.Going to link others to try it out in the VB5 thread.

Post #1 of this thread was updated by Darren.
                            (Saved me some work there!)
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

For anyone looking to get their sigpic's back... here's a possible solution:

Edit signature in your account settings only seems to work when you attach an img from an URL. Trust me I tried with an attachment from my computer but that didn't work at all. So you should attach your preferred image via the button "Upload from URL".

Once you've linked to your image -- in my case: https://i.imgur.com/W9gWoXW.jpg
                              It will show you a thumbnail and the words Thumbnail and Remove right next to it, and below the name of the file --> W9gWoXW.jpg

In your editor, choose the first icon on the first menu bar... next to the T with an x -- on its left. That'll get you into the BBcode source editor.

Choose the spot where you want your sigpic to go and drop the filename in between the BBcode [ sigpic ]W9gWoXWdotjpg[/sigpic ]. Hit save, and you're done.
                              How do I centre the thing?
                              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post

How do I centre the thing?
                                By enclosing the sigpic in the BB code for center --> [ center][/ center]
                                Or by selecting your signature code and clicking on the middle of three alignment options -- left, middle, right

Comment

Working...
                                X