No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 40 July 6-8, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SL is a no-go for me. From mid Jan, I have to keep my calendar open for moving back East. I've cancelled all hotels for conventions and cancelled flights that I could.

Comment

I will be moving out of the condo next month so SL is a no go for me as well.
      Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

January
        4 Also joining us this summer are authors Heather E. Hutsell and Scott Pearson and scientist C. Alex Young.

1 We're pleased to announce two additional actor guests will be joining us in 2018 for Shore Leave 40:

Chase Masterson, known for her roles as: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's Leeta, Live Shot's Sheila Rydell, and General Hospital's Ivy Lief
        Aron Eisenberg, known for his roles as: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's Nog, Blade of Honor's Raejin T, and Renegades' Fnaxnor
        Also appearing this summer are:

Authors
        Rigel Ailur, Lorraine Anderson, Derek Tyler Attico, Russ Colchamiro, Greg Cox, Kathleen David, Peter A. David, Keith R.A. DeCandido, Mary Fan, Michael Jan Friedman, Dave Galanter, Phil Giunta, Robert Greenberger, Glenn Hauman, David Mack, Joshua Palmatier, Aaron Rosenberg, Jenifer P Rosenberg, Dayton Ward Howard Weinstein, and Steven H. Wilson

Scientists
        Stephanie J. Slater, Timothy F. Slater, Ray Villard, and

Performers
        The Boogie Knights and Luna-C

Comment

I may just get the supporting membership for $10. I couldn't attend last year, and I was sent a program book and a few other things and the balance of adult weekend membership.

Comment

i still can't go to it.

Comment

No Shore Leave for me. I've sent a request for a refund.

Comment

Working...
              X