• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next of Kin (603)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SIX
    NEXT OF KIN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 603
    An attack on Kord Industries leads to a rogue black ops team targeting a deadly chemical weapon, while John suffers a crisis of leadership in his new role. Meanwhile, Oliver searches for a way to help his son.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2017, 08:59 PM.

Damn I thought they were done with Oliver/Felicity. Last season improved and part of that was because they killed Olicity. Why on Earth wouod they bring it back?
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, last season was much, much better, and not only because of almost no Olicity last season (though that was definitely a big part, I hate Olicity, the way that relationship was handled in seasons 3 and 4 really completely soured me on them, but I knew that they were going to bring their relationship back though, because they had to keep the shippers happy ) Last season seemed more focused and I actually started liking all the characters again after the awful season 4, this season feels like it's all over the place so far and I hate
      Spoiler:
      Oliver playing dad and Diggle as Green Arrow.
      I almost feel like giving up on the show again this season. Slade and Dinah and their stories are the only things I like about this season so far and I've watched every episode but the Thanksgiving one.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X