• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl of Steel (301)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    GIRL OF STEEL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    As National City prepares to unveil a statue in Supergirl's honor, Kara's attempts to cope with the loss of Mon-El isolates her from her friends and family -- and a new enemy prepares for a deadly strike on the city.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 October 2017, 08:34 PM.

Hmm Interesting ep, especially loved the new baddie (always liked that actor). THough man was Kara a butthead!

Comment

Holy whipped Lena Luthor Batman! I mean did she just buy Kara a tiny little gift?
      sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode. I really liked the part where Alex was trying to get through to Kara and the part towards the end where Alex asks J'onn to walk her down the aisle.
        sigpic

Comment

Man I go away for a while and the forum has changed

Aywho, as soon as I saw the beginning scene I knew Kara was gonna spend most of the ep moping over Manchild who she's been dating for all of 5 minutes So hence the good ol' trusty fast forward button....... TO THE LENA SCENES, who is as usual, AWESOME. I'm not sure if i'm happy or sad Katie McGrath got promoted to regular

P.s. Good to see James doing his actual job for a change. Also be interesting seeing Sam turn into Reign
          Last edited by Linda06; 10 October 2017, 10:58 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I liked this episode. I really liked the part where Alex was trying to get through to Kara and the part towards the end where Alex asks J'onn to walk her down the aisle.
            I was actually wondering, was 'dad' still in custody, and was she gonna ask john to have him freed for that one day??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I was actually wondering, was 'dad' still in custody, and was she gonna ask john to have him freed for that one day??
              I think he's still on the loose or a prisoner of Cadmus at this point.

Comment

So Alex and James couldn't talk Kara out of quitting Catco. Lena's like "I bought Catco". Kara's like "but I quit" and Lena's all then unquit, I need you. Kara's all like "okay, see ya tomorrow". Lena's heart emoji ??

And no wisecracks fae the peanut gallery Jel
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  So Alex and James couldn't talk Kara out of quitting Catco. Lena's like "I bought Catco". Kara's like "but I quit" and Lena's all then unquit, I need you. Kara's all like "okay, see ya tomorrow". Lena's heart emoji ??

Lena: I'd like to impress Kara.
                  Assistant: Buy her something small, but thoughtful.
                  [Two seconds later]
                  Lena: Hi Kara, I've just bought CatCo!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

I think J'onn's conversation with Kara right before the attack got her most of the way there.

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                      Lena: I'd like to impress Kara.
                      Assistant: Buy her something small, but thoughtful.
                      [Two seconds later]
                      Lena: Hi Kara, I've just bought CatCo!
                      That would be so Lena

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                      I think J'onn's conversation with Kara right before the attack got her most of the way there.
                      Shhhhhhh. Let us enjoy these moments before they inevitably destroy it when they turn it into the female Superman/Lex ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X