• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakshow (302)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON THREE
    FREAKSHOW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302
    To prove that they can fix anachronisms the Legends fly to P.T. Barnum's circus in the year 1870, where a creature from the distant past has become P.T.'s latest attraction. Sara retrieves Amaya from Zambesi for help on the mission, forcing Nate to confront her decision to leave him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 October 2017, 01:35 PM.

I liked this episode.. The fight between Sara and that agent that came in, was fun to watch... Seems those two gals are evenly matched in a fight..
    LOVED barnum shanghi'ing the legends into his show.. though i was surprised they were so stupid as to walk right into that set up..
    ANd i wonder.. Did they memory wipe everyone that saw Steel "metal up" in that bar?

And what a cute kitty!!

Comment

They always make the guys act like right idiots, and why do I get the feeling that sara and Agent uptight are gonna do the horizontal tango eventually
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        They always make the guys act like right idiots, and why do I get the feeling that sara and Agent uptight are gonna do the horizontal tango eventually
        It's gotten to the point where I think the show is basically pushing a "pro-stupidity" political agenda.

Also that actress has portrayed lesbian relationships on TV before, so that makes her hooking up with Sara eventually at least once even more likely.
        Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 06 November 2017, 02:17 PM.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
        X