• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribute (602)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SIX
    TRIBUTE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 602
    Anatoly's return to Star City complicates things for Oliver, who faces and F.B.I. investigation and stands on the edge of his identity as the Green Arrow being exposed. William faces the harsh reality of being the son of a "hero," and Dinah confronts John about his shakiness in the field.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 October 2017, 08:43 PM.

Man was anaoly a dick.. BUT i loved how Oli and co took care of the picture leak.. THOUGH I do wonder if they will get back to HOW that station seems to get these 'anonymous leaks'..
    That FBI chick looks like she will be a big thorn in Olis side..
    I also feel that John pussied out in NOT telling Oli about his condition at the end there.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      I also feel that John pussied out in NOT telling Oli about his condition at the end there.
      If he formally accepts but doesnt tell Oliver about his condition, there will be consequences...

Comment

There better be!

Comment

Anyone have any info as to when Thea is going to revived from her Coma?? [Also how many episodes is Willa Holland contracted for this season?]

Comment

How many times has Oliver been outed as the green arrow? I can only remember one other time when Roy pretended to be him
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X