Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Butcher’s Knife Cares Not for the Lamb’s Cry (104)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Butcher’s Knife Cares Not for the Lamb’s Cry (104)

Visit the Episode GuideSTAR TREK: DISCOVERY - SEASON ONE
    THE BUTCHER'S KNIFE CARES NOT FOR THE LAMB'S CRY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    Burnham is tasked with studying the creature retrieved from the Glenn to aid in the war, while Discovery must fly to the aid of a Federation mining colony under attack. At the binary stars Voq tries to get T'Kuvma's ship up and running, but faces a difficult challenge.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 October 2017, 10:52 PM.

I thought this episode was ok. I'm not a big fan of the spore drive (I almost called it the blink drive because of Dark Matter lol), but at least we know why that won't become a big thing in space travel in the Trek universe. I felt bad for the creature, it didn't look too happy and healthy after that jump.

I'm still having a bit of a hard time getting used to the Klingons, I keep forgetting that they're supposed to be Klingons lol. I'm really not a fan of the new look, but whatever. Maybe if they hadn't played such a big role in TNG and DS9 it might've been easier for me to get used to the change.
    sigpic

Comment

Still not a fan as no memorable characters. I can imagine is decades time I won't remember any of these people. Still cant even remember the captain's name!
      "You don't know half of it".
      Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
      (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

One thing I noticed, aliens (barring Fed citizens) won't be speaking much English in this show. And if they do, it'll come with an accent. That's a nice new touch.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X