Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starship Explorers - Looking for feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starship Explorers - Looking for feedback!

Hey everyone! I’m developing a scifi video game and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give some feedback on the direction? It’s a ship-building/rpg hybrid; kind of ‘The Sims meets FTL meets StarTrek’.

It’s super early stages right now but I was hoping to get some thoughts on what (if anything) the scifi community likes about the idea; what sounds exciting, uninteresting, etc… I'm just a one-man team so my effort needs to go where it's most needed.

You can see the current pitch, with some pre-pre-pre-alpha screen shots here: https://alexgartongames.com/
    I’d be very appreciative to find out what you think.

There’s also a very early build of the ship builder that you can download and play around with. It’s bare bones functionality at the moment but I want to do regular updates and get it to a fun-to-play stage as soon as possible. You can download it at the link above.

Feel free to complain about missing features and suggest outlandish things you’d like to see in the future; as far as I’m concerned all feedback is great feedback. Thanks!

(I hope this doesn't count as spam/advertising; I'm just looking for feedback from the Scifi community. If a mod wants me to take this down I'm happy to though.)
Working...
X