Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Command site - Online streaming not available outside of the US?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why make it simple with a big button when you can make it complicated and hide it? Not the best way to have people subscribe.

But my problem is that I don't have any episode from any series available, besides the Dialing home free episode, so that explains why I never found the all-access subscription. And unfortunately, the website is not an option here. Anyway, thanks for all the infos. I may investigate further by contacting customer support when Origins shows up.
    Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
    Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
    --------------------
    Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
    Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
    The Avengers
    ---------------------
    Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
    The Avengers: Age of Ultron
    --------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
      Why make it simple with a big button when you can make it complicated and hide it? Not the best way to have people subscribe.
      Because it's not a product made by any department of MGM's. It's a template provided by a company by the name of TopFan. They are the ones responsible for the confusion.

Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
      But my problem is that I don't have any episode from any series available, besides the Dialing home free episode, so that explains why I never found the all-access subscription. And unfortunately, the website is not an option here. Anyway, thanks for all the infos. I may investigate further by contacting customer support when Origins shows up.
      While I'm not elligible for all-access, I was able to access the streaming part on the app (which I deleted a while ago), up until the pop-up window of course where it tells me I have to pay (which I can't do cause wrong geo-location).

I suggest you contact support now cause they are notoriously late with replies.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ok, just to vent some steam:

Seriously? Are you kidding me? Just thought, I'm going to check out the free first interview with Christopher Judge in the app: no audio. I check the comments: multiple comments complaining about no audio.

Suggested solution: contact support.

Really???? Seriously???? They ask money for this crap? This is just about the biggest amateuristic rip-off I've ever seen.

For me, this is it, I'm done. Uninstalled the app. I really don't understand how some can promote and defend this piece of ****.

Anyways, done venting, thanks for listening

Comment

Yup, there is no audio in the Android app.

There is on the website, and in the iOS version, but that's not very helpful.

There's also still no audio for season 7 and parts of season 6 for SG-1 apparently. And SGU season 2 won't play at all for some people.

Comment

The worst about that whole thing is that the actors that play and give interviews there do surely a good job only for a few of all the fans to see it. For the ones with the coin and those lucky enough to be in a country that can get it

I wonder what they think about what's happening with the franchise

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
              I wonder what they think about what's happening with the franchise
              They are probably aware of it. I'm fairly certain people who've been meeting them at conventions, have asked them about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                They are probably aware of it. I'm fairly certain people who've been meeting them at conventions, have asked them about it.
                Yes, I can just imagine Jason
                "SGA??, it was a wallflower part of the scenery of my career"
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Lol, yes

Comment

I can imagine one of the responses being: "it's starting to look more and more like a turd. Only thing missing is someone flushing it".

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      There are actually people out there who strongly believe that if Stargate Atlantis were to be renewed that he would gladly return.

Originally posted by DrMckay View Post
                      I can imagine one of the responses being: "it's starting to look more and more like a turd. Only thing missing is someone flushing it".
                      Well, a gate does flush... sorta...

Comment

Well, a gate does flush... sorta...

And the gate's inside is blue like water so...you could flush it so far away no one ever sees it again

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X