X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Kid in town... Where am i?

Hi,

So i converted a 1986 GMC school bus into a tiny house, complete with solar power and a tv with an antenna made from coat hangers and a 2x4 by plans i found on internet.

Delighted to stumble upon Stargate sg1 on Comet 35.3 channel. Stargate took awhile to really get ahold of me, but once it did i was hooked, racing home each night by 8 to catch back to back episodes.

I am not sure which season i am on, can anyone decypher for me? I have watched up until they defeated Anubus after getting the gate from Anartica...and Oneal gets the wisdom of the ancients.

But now i don't see Oneal and there is a new guy and Bo Bridges is general.

Thanks for having me, and i am delighted to find this forum.

The battle with Anubis over Antarctica was the season 7 two part finale (Lost City). Bo Bridges becomes the Stargate Command base commander at the start of season 9. If you went right from Antarctica to seeing Bo Bridges, you missed season 8. Jack gets promoted prior to the start of season 9, allowing him to occasionally pop in and out when they could get Richard Dean Anderson for a guest appearance.
    Last edited by Xaeden; 08 September 2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Ahhh thank you! I did see some of Jack being promoted. This helps, now i know where i am and can catch up on what i missed.

Comment

Working...
      X