Dragon Con 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Con 2018

Dragon Con 2018 memberships are on sale now for $85, and are available through September 22, 2017. Convention will be held August 30 - September 3, 2018, Atlanta Georgia.
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

http://www.dragoncon.org/?q=membership_pre_sales
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

http://www.dragoncon.org/?q=host_hotels_view

sigpic

Comment

When do the guests to to show up on the site?
        Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Usually after the new year announcements will start to trickle in and get added (or canceled) right up until the con.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info
            Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Some guests have been announced http://dragoncon.org/?q=guests

I still can't go.

Comment

Received the program guide about a week ago. I guess I'm still on the mailing list even though I didn't buy a ticket for this year.

Comment

Can someone tell me more about Dragoncon? My husband reccomends it, but he also says it's convenient because there are other attractions nearby, so I'm not sure how invested I should be in this con (especially since it's on the opposite coast of the country)
                  Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Not sure what you want to know.

What they have on their site about their history.

What's nearby. Although World of Coke is not worth it & the Aquarium is only worth it if you like looking at fish, IMHO.

There's what Wikipedia has.

CNN did a story on what it's like at the con.
                    If you only had a few words to describe Dragon Con, "It's like Halloween" would be a start. It's like Halloween on steroids. It's like Halloween, if Halloween involved more than 85,000 people taking over a whole city for an extended weekend and flooding every available inch of the five host hotels, several floors of a nearby trade center and every block in between.

If you only had one word to describe it, it would probably be "overwhelming."

You might be tempted to call it a comic book convention, but Dragon Con is broader than that. If you're into it, it's here: Every movie, every TV show, every genre of literature, every video game character, every obscure nostalgic reference is the subject of loving attention.

Are you a furry? A cyber goth? A theremin enthusiast? A wannabe astronaut? A swing dancer? A romance novel addict? A Wonder Woman scholar? Fear not — there is a panel or event or kindred spirit for that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                      Received the program guide about a week ago. I guess I'm still on the mailing list even though I didn't buy a ticket for this year.
                      If I recall, you're on the mailing list for one year after the year you get a ticket. That's what happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                        Not sure what you want to know.

What they have on their site about their history.

What's nearby. Although World of Coke is not worth it & the Aquarium is only worth it if you like looking at fish, IMHO.

There's what Wikipedia has.

CNN did a story on what it's like at the con.
                        Pretty much everything it has to offer usually and how often Stargate people are there
                        Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                          Pretty much everything it has to offer usually and how often Stargate people are there
                          Check out their site for more info on events/the parade/autographs/Etc.

I think there are some Stargate people every year. It varies on the number from year to year.
                          Check out the guest list for who is booked. The list is not a guarantee on who will show up. People have been known to cancel for various reasons.

Comment

Working...
                          X