Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to have all ME2 squadmates alive to use in Citadel Combat Arena?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to have all ME2 squadmates alive to use in Citadel Combat Arena?

When the Citadel DLC is complete, there is a Combat Arena minigame where you are allowed to play with all of your prior ME2 squadmates in any combination you can think of.
    Which got me wondering, is it possible to advance the state of the game to a point where all of them are alive so they can all be used in the DLC?

On my previous playthrough, Legion and Mordin had been "plot excised", so I never got to find out if they were able to be used in the Combat Arena.

So I started a new playthrough to find out if I could advance the game to a point where they both were alive and able to complete in the Combat Arena.
    But according to the notes I found, Tali can't be recruited until after the conclusion of the Krogan/Turian plotline.
    Which ends in Mordin's death.

Yes, I know it is possible to change the ending so Mordin doesn't die, but this also writes him out of the game in a different way.
    Because he has to avoid all Krogan as a result (specifically Wrex), so he can't be included in the Citadel DLC for that reason.

Does anyone know if what I am attempting is possible?

That's too bloody complicated. You have to essentially make an impeccable playthrough of the entire trilogy for that
    sigpic

Comment

The only way Mordin can live is if Wrex is dead.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Well, I did setup the groundwork in ME1 and ME2 to make that possible.
        That is, with the exception of Jacq and Massani, I didn't like them, so arranged personally for their "plot excisement".
        But as I didn't want them in the first place, I won't miss them in ME3.

Judging from the responses here, it looks like Mordin is going to be written out no matter what I do.
        That in order to get to Tali and Legion, he's going to be removed.

I guess that makes this a futile exercise.

Comment

Working...
        X