Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Hey guys,

I don't know if you agree with me but a life without challenge and risk is not worth living.
    What's the craziest thing you've ever done or the biggest risk you've ever taken?
    A year ago, I gave $200 to a homeless person.

Here are crazy risk takers on wheels, OMG!

I read and posted in this thread
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Intentionally?

Back in the mid-70's, while I was in college, KISS entered their heyday. Their bass player & front man, Gene Simmons had this fire-breathing bit in their stage show.

Halloween one year, myself and 3 others did KISS. I was Simmons and and managed to figure a way to duplicate the bit using automotive starting fluid, a.k.a. ether. In hindsight, it was definitely a crazy stunt, but it went off without a hitch every time I did it.

Comment

I'm about to do one of the craziest things in my life. Planning a trip to the Philippines for 3 weeks, all by myself. Comfort-loving city person, can't sleep without air conditioning, first time going to Asia, super picky eater, can't swim, don't speak a word of Tagalog... Where do I even start?
        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Working...
        X