No announcement yet.

Stargate in UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, I will learn patience. Hope the rest will follow the visual quality of the gate and the DHD. Btw, I don't understand why you didn't puted these instead of this fraky ring on the last video. Or is that a placeholder ?

Comment

Originally posted by Thor57 View Post
      Sounds good, I will learn patience. Hope the rest will follow the visual quality of the gate and the DHD. Btw, I don't understand why you didn't puted these instead of this fraky ring on the last video. Or is that a placeholder ?
      How do you mean? You mean the videos posted by SystemLord? I'm not involved with that. I don't know why he puts videos for his game in my completely unrelated thread. It seems great, but I don't really like him hijacking my thread instead of just posting in his own. That creates confusion, which appears to already be happening with you.

Comment

Oh, sorry! I thought he was a member of your team...
        This is such a bad behavior. I've just checked his kickstarter. It looks like a scam.

Comment

I wanted to prepare something to present during GateCon, since I can't be there, but I didn't get enough time in my planning. Instead, I intend to present something by October 28 (Stargate Day). For now, here's the short briefing to hopefully get at least a few people interested:

What is it: An action-adventure roleplaying video game

What is it about: Set during the events of season 6 of Stargate SG-1 the SGC learns that Anubis is searching for lost Ancient technology in order to build a powerful weapon. General Hammond assigns the recently reformed SG-7 to travel to four former Ancient-controlled worlds to find the technology before Anubis does.

I'm still in the early stages of preproduction, finishing up the core design and then starting on the very early prototype and concept art. Hence why there is very little to show right now, except for the teaser poster below. But I intend to clean up my personal blog and perhaps, once the early prototype is off to a good start, set up proper social media accounts to let everyone follow along with development.

Stargate-SG-7-Poster.jpg

Comment

Bring it on!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It looks nice. I wish we could get a nice FPS game. Maybe you should combine your talent with the other groups who also plan to make an SG FPS game.

The best way could be if MGM could let the fans finish or remake the Alliance game. There were so many dialogues recorded, while the existing sound effects from the shows could be available.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
              X