shot with zats-SOLVED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shot with zats-SOLVED

I have ben re-watching my dvds and listening, from time to time, I can take only so much brain killing boredom at one time, at how they hated how the zats worked, you shoot one person one time and they drop like a stone, shoot another person and they fall down but can get up quickly right afterwards, and are almost as if they were never shot, well that is simple enough to understand, it is the same thing for some diseases, some people can get very sick from a common cold and need to go to the hospital, others can just get the sniffles and are fine in a day or two, still others are in the middle, some can just tolerate a single zat blast better than some others and that's it, they can just tolerate things better.

oh,

as for the three shots thing, that is solved too, three quick shots doesn't give the body or SMALL in animate object time to dissipate the energy, the energy builds up in the molecules of the object and doesn't have time to dissipate before the second shot begins to break apart the molecular structure and the third disrupts it completely, that is how one stuns, two kills, three disintegrates, it makes sense.

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
    some can just tolerate a single zat blast better than some others and that's it, they can just tolerate things better..
    I'm pretty sure this is the official explanation and was given ages ago. As SG1 got zatted more they started to resist it better and better. Same for wraith stunners: rodney dropped in an instant, Ronon (who was stunned possibly hundreds of times) took several.

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
    as for the three shots thing.
    It was retconned. The writers themselves made no secret of this. Same for the predestined timetravel in the same episode, as later versions use the alternate reality explanation.

Comment

Working...
    X