Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Kesslee got his bionic upgrades, where did his brain go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Kesslee got his bionic upgrades, where did his brain go?

I've been trying to figure this out for a long time, but never could.

In the movie Tank Girl, Kesslee gets shredded by the Rippers, with the end result of losing half an arm and everything in his head required to observe the world around him.
    Only one ear was left undamaged.

So they bring in a cybernetics expert to rebuild him and the first step is to give him a holographic head.
    But later in the movie, he takes a direct punch to the face and it just passes right through his head.
    I had been assuming the holographic head was just surrounding a containment unit with his brain inside it, but it appears it's completely empty.

It's hard to tell, they don't show exactly what happens when the hologram is disrupted by physical objects.
    For example, when he takes the punch to the face, all we see is Tank Girl falling forward because she lost her balance when her arm passes through the hologram.

So I always wondered, if there's nothing inside his head, where did his brain go when he was rebuilt?
    It is mentioned most of his body (he has half a bionic arm) is still organic and he can be killed, just not with cranial based attacks.
Working...
X