A prequel to the movie 'Equilibrium'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A prequel to the movie 'Equilibrium'

Hi all -- long time Gateworlder here -- Hope you don't mind me sharing this!

I'm the author of the comic book: Equilibrium : (De)Construction, the officially licensed prequel to the 2002 Christian Bale Movie 'Equilibrium'. It's available everywhere comics are sold, including Amazon, Comixology etc.

It's published by an Indie: American Mythology, who have been terrific to work with in getting this book out.

I've also designed it to be a backdoor pilot for an ongoing series that parallels the movie, but future books will depend on sales.

If you get a chance, please check it out -- It's my first comic book, and I'd love some feedback.

Laurence
    (Details on the comic, including a promo giveaway are on my blog: laurencemoroney.com)
    Last edited by lmoroney; 10 August 2017, 10:22 AM. Reason: removing auto-emoticon
    Author of 'The Legend of the Locust' Sci Fi Series

Worked on SGU (a little)

I'm usually not a huge fan of prequals just simply because you know how it all ends up playing out, but of course there's always an exception, I loved the film equilibrium so ill give this a look when I get the chance

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
      I'm usually not a huge fan of prequals just simply because you know how it all ends up playing out, but of course there's always an exception, I loved the film equilibrium so ill give this a look when I get the chance
      Thanks. Goal is to set up an ongoing storyline that will eventually parallel the movie and shed a different light on some of what happened in the movie, so while the end is predictable, the journey will hopefully be very, very different.

Hopefully this one will sell well enough to allow me to do that!
      Author of 'The Legend of the Locust' Sci Fi Series

Worked on SGU (a little)

Comment

In this case, a prequel would be fun to see. And I am a fan of prequels, if done right.

Comment

I liked Equilibrium.. I too wouldn't mind seeing a prequel..

Comment

Working...
          X