Eastwatch (705)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Maybe he made a deal with the night king.
    sounds more like Euron's style

(though I remember Varys saying Petyr would burn westeros if he could rule the ashes so maybe he wouldn't mind ruling a frozen wasteland?)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post

is Howland Reed still alive?
      did Sam take Gilly's book with him? I only recall him stealing some manuscripts in the restricted area of the library (will he return them?)
      In the books he is so I'm assuming the same can be said in the show. They already have the connection with the Reeds which is probably why they introduced them in the book/series.

Sam gave the book to lil Sam so I'm assuming the kid walked out with it.

Even if not, we still have the word of Bran and Howland. While the book confirms that Jon is not a bastard (So he is not Jon Sand or Snow) he is still a Stark and a Targaryen...Ice and Fire, if you will.

(They should write a song about that )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        he is still a Stark and a Targaryen...Ice and Fire, if you will.

(They should write a song about that )
        maybe he is the song of ice & fire 0_0

and Dany the breaker of chains can add a title to her own list: the bender of knees
        (then Jon in turn can add yet another to himself: the unbent)

Comment

When would LF have made the deal with the Night King though, and can those guys even speak?

Comment

Will a thread be opened for the next ep since it's already available online? I'd like to discuss it.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

^ I reckon you talking about the leaks? those are low quality vids not worth watching IMO

(and for all we know those are screeners & the final version may have had alterations)

Comment

Sorry, our policy is to not open the official thread until the first official airing.

But I'll be right here with you sunday night
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                  ^ I reckon you talking about the leaks? those are low quality vids not worth watching IMO

(and for all we know those are screeners & the final version may have had alterations)
                  No, the Spanish and Nordic HBO put the episode online for over an hour before someone realized they made an error. By then it had already been watched and shared.
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Yeah, it was a high quality HBO streaming copy.

Someone typo'd the wrong file name or something like that. Bet that employee is either looking for another job or learning another job....and that there are more checks and balances in place for a while.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Youtube is dark and full of spoilers... I got caught out and will be going entirely dark after episode 6 airs game of thrones wise. The finale will not be spoiled for me...

I read an interesting theory about the Night King the other day though...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        Youtube is dark and full of spoilers... I got caught out and will be going entirely dark after episode 6 airs game of thrones wise. The finale will not be spoiled for me...

I read an interesting theory about the Night King the other day though...
                        I watched it immediately when I found out it was leaked because of all the effort I put into avoiding the spoiled leaks that have been out for nearly a year.

I refuse to get played by idiotic edgelords who think it is funny to intentionally spoil this show.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X