Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back after a while

Hi all,

So I've not been posting here for a while, with the lack of stargate on TV my motivation to post had gone.

However, all of stargate recently came onto the 'on demand' section of my satellite tv subscription, and I've been re-watching a few episodes.

I've come to realize how much i miss stargate.

I became somewhat obsessed with BSG during recent years, and its no coincidence that this happened during the time that stargate had gone off the air.

But really, there is nothing else like it. Watching 'The Fifth Race,' an episode that still stands up (despite some now slightly dated effects) due to the sheer brilliance of its storytelling, and the strong performances from the cast, especially RDA.

I miss the involvement with fandom that came from discussing new episodes and theories.

I'm hoping that the new web series that is in production will lead to good things for the stargate franchise.

I've been a member of this forum since 2009, hoping that stargate brings me back here more in the future.

Regards all.
    Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
    Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.
Working...
X