"Meet The Man 2" - 25-27 August 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Meet The Man 2" - 25-27 August 2018

RDA is to appear in the UK next year at "Meet The Man 2"....Dates are 25-27 August 2018, Venue still to be arranged...all details will appear on Legends website..

http://www.legendscanada.com/

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Too bad it's in the UK

Comment

Oh well...not my choice, I'm only passing on the info for those interested and who still post on here.....am sure PB has researched his areas well enough to make what he feels is the right decision...

I will wait and see who the "special guests" are before I decide to buy a ticket....but if it's close enough to drive to I might "pop in" the hotel and catch up with any friends who will be there.....I have a very good friend who always helps run the Legends stall so catching up with her is my first priority...
      sigpic

Comment

I can't attend but are there any updates?

Comment

It's not going ahead...Paul announced it a long time ago somewhere on Social Media...with his health problems that he's had lately and the fact that RDA said something along the lines of "let someone else have the stress of organising these events"...

So no MtM2 this year or probably in the future from that...
          sigpic

Comment

RDA has been "cancelled" by the organisers of FEDCON apparently...there are comments by Paul Brown on both Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and also hints of something that "might" be arranged for UK & European fans with "other organisers" in the future....so maybe MtM2 might just go ahead sometime in the future but under a different guise...

https://twitter.com/legendscanada/st...31319945924608

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X