Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So anyone catching that new show, Salvation on CBS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyone catching that new show, Salvation on CBS?

The one about the govt working with/against that corp to try and forestall a global catastrophy of an asteroid impact??

I am currently upto date on the first 3 eps, and its holding my interest well.

I had heard the first episode was not good so I declined to watch it...Is it decent enough for a summer series?
    sigpic

Comment

Strange, i am really into it, especially after catching all 3 of the initial eps on line and ep 4-5 tonight.. As to is it good enough. IMO its very good. Much better than yet another cop/hospital drama or the like.

Comment

for me it's not amazing but it's watchable, I mean i dont get bored with the episodes but the series is just so cliche'd and doesn't feel like it could offer much after 1 or 2 seasons.

Comment

Yea. i do think it will only last a season or two at most..

Comment

I'm not sure what to think of this show. It's watchable.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

IT is definitely getting better. BUT MAN is that geeky guy a total idiot.. First he falls for her, gets almost DUMPED By her, sees her hanging around with another guy, goes off the deep end, and is now proposing to her?

Comment

That has to be one of the cliffhangers in history of tv, nearly everything is un resolved.

Shame they killed off the dad.

I think Nicholas is probably the ultimate bad guy, but if he not, I still want to know what his end game is.
                The coup was a bit weak. A fire fight between those marines who are Bennett loyalist and the loyalists should have happen, as well as well as one the generals showing their hand.
                president Mckenzie look to well for someone who was on her death bed.
                Hope they need that guy who was a russian spy help in the second season. If we gets a second season.
                Last edited by knowles2; 15 October 2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X