No announcement yet.

The Gifted (FOX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the show comes back tomorrow evening!
    sigpic

Comment

And it is back. A little disappointing that we had last night's episode and then a two-week break. After the break we have a two-hour season finale coming. I don't know how this bodes for the show...but we shall see.

I enjoyed last night's episode. Seems Lorna is getting a little boost in her powers. I wonder how long this will continue?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        And it is back. A little disappointing that we had last night's episode and then a two-week break. After the break we have a two-hour season finale coming. I don't know how this bodes for the show...but we shall see.

I enjoyed last night's episode. Seems Lorna is getting a little boost in her powers. I wonder how long this will continue?
        Well, Lornas boost works pretty much like the siblings. She is connected to her Baby and until birth it will amplify her.

Sadly, I fear there will hardly be another Season. I have checked the Numbers on Wikipedia and the numbers are getting worse each Episode.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Well, Lornas boost works pretty much like the siblings. She is connected to her Baby and until birth it will amplify her.

Sadly, I fear there will hardly be another Season. I have checked the Numbers on Wikipedia and the numbers are getting worse each Episode.
          Yeah...this seems to happen to so many Sci-Fi shows on the major networks.
          sigpic

Comment

Possible good news?

The Gifted Is Quietly Renewed for Season 2
            sigpic

Comment

I really hope so. I want to see more of this.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                I really hope so. I want to see more of this.
                I do too. I found nothing saying it had been canceled, but we all know how the networks are. They can change their minds in a heartbeat!
                sigpic

Comment

I do too. I found nothing saying it had been canceled, but we all know how the networks are. They can change their minds in a heartbeat!
                  I am cautiously optomistic. I like it more than that CW show, the Tomorrow people. BUT almost as much as Heroes season 1.. (THE BEST!)

Comment

I watched the season finale last night. At the end, there was a banner...and it said that season 2 was "coming soon." So, we shall see what the next season brings!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well...season 2 is underway, and it seems like a solid season so far. I'm glad the show was renewed. Hopefully, it will stay around for a while.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow...no thoughts on the current season? I like the evolution of the show over the arc from season 1 to season 2.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wish someone would set this up with proper seasons! Like other shows and maybe there would be some discussion on the show. It was difficult enough to find this thread in the first place.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fox Cancels Marvel Drama ‘The Gifted,’ Comedy ‘Rel’

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

So that was it then. There is only hoping that Netflix picks this up, but I am not sure about the likelyhood of that. Once again a great Series gone.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Your best bet would be the new Disney Plus. Even that is a long shot given the abysmal ratings
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X