Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Origins the name of the new TV show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Origins the name of the new TV show?

From trademark fillings via Reddit.

http://i.imgur.com/YoXZrJ3.png

"Entertainment services in the nature of a television series and web series featuring science fiction, suspense and drama"

Filed July 13 2017.

That is some research

Comment

I really hope so!

Comment

Not seeing anything when i bing search it, other than this thread, and that rededit post..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Not seeing anything when i bing search it, other than this thread, and that rededit post..
          you need to search on the United States Patent and Trademark Office's main web site.
          http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfi...h=Submit+Query

Comment

Curious. Prequel show, perhaps?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I put this over on the other thread:
              http://m.imdb.com/title/tt5760954/
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

This came up in another thread a few months ago. It was nonsense then, and as the only "source" here is Reddit, I'm inclined to think it's still nonsense.

It'd be nice to be wrong, but the 'evidence' so far holds about as much water as the proverbial deranged homeless man ranting about the end of the world.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Could Stargate Command and Stargate Origins be différents projects ?
                  Sorry if my english language is bad ,it's beacause i'm a french

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    This came up in another thread a few months ago. It was nonsense then, and as the only "source" here is Reddit, I'm inclined to think it's still nonsense.

It'd be nice to be wrong, but the 'evidence' so far holds about as much water as the proverbial deranged homeless man ranting about the end of the world.
                    You can see it for yourself on the Patent and Trademark Office website. Just search Stargate Origins.
                    http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.e...806:xh7mvv.1.1

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    I put this over on the other thread:
                    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt5760954/
                    Totally fake, a joke entry someone made.

Originally posted by RickWesten View Post
                    Could Stargate Command and Stargate Origins be différents projects ?
                    If you search for Stargate Command at the Patent Office website it looks like some sort of multimedia initiative or streaming service.

Comment

Agreed the the imdb entry is nonsense, but the trademark located at the United States Patent and Trademark Office isn't.

I tried to post a direct link here earlier but since that did not work:
                      Go to the website https://www.uspto.gov/trademark click on Search trademark database then click on search trademarks (under the "Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)" section) then click on Basic Word Mark Search (New User), enter stargate as your search term and you will see the trademark

Comment

Maybe a new show on a new MGM streaming site? Or something animated or CG?

Comment

The IMDB entry is fake as hell (they couldn't even spell "Stargate" right) but the trademark filing by MGM is real (I just looked it up myself). The "Goods and Services" section says "Entertainment services in the nature of a television series and web series featuring science fiction, suspense and drama".

I wasn't getting my hopes up for a new TV series, but it's looking a bit more likely now.
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Err guys, why would MGM have to trademark Stargate when it already is theirs and trademarked?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I think the filing was for Stargate origins

Comment

Working...
                              X