Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Origins the name of the new TV show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not the original
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Nothing beats the original...
      Agreed, and things get even worse if you liked the characters in the original and the reboot has them act differently. So I am cautious with all that is called "origins"

Comment

True... still not the original -- with one L.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
          Agreed, and things get even worse if you liked the characters in the original and the reboot has them act differently. So I am cautious with all that is called "origins"
          Well, the characters in SG1 looked very different from the original. And daniel stopped sneezing all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            Well, the characters in SG1 looked very different from the original. And daniel stopped sneezing all the time.
            That would have been bad press for anti-allergy medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              That would have been bad press for anti-allergy medication.
              You just made me imagine the creators sitting down in a dark room, the military advisors on one side and the medical ones on the other.

MILITARY "can we change the scrip here so it doesn't make the military look bad?"

PHARMACEUTICAL " Can daniel sneeze more, then visibly take our medication on screen and stop sneeing?"

KLEENEX: "DONT YOU DARE!"

Comment

LOL

THIS. So very this.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  Yes, I know but th e looks tome, I think I am used to that from movie adaptions of books. They also changed Weir's look from SG1 to SGA so that is not just an "origins" thing

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                    They also changed Weir's look from SG1 to SGA so that is not just an "origins" thing
                    They changed the actress between The Lost City and New Order. Torri Higginson already appeared in SG-1 before Atlantis, though as to why they changed her remains unknown

Comment

Originally posted by nivao View Post
                      They changed the actress between The Lost City and New Order. Torri Higginson already appeared in SG-1 before Atlantis, though as to why they changed her remains unknown
                      I think, if I remember correctly, it was a matter of commitment.

Comment

I didn't even notice the change (I saw the SG-1 Episode a good bit of time before I paid attention to Atlantis.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X