No announcement yet.

Dragonstone (701)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting power and keeping power are two different things. Sure she can try to keep it by force, but that way makes you more enemies and their allies are few and far between.

SHe will soon stand alone.

I can almost see Arya helping Cersei do a swan dive off the Red Keep or the general towers of the castle. Jamie would then claim the crown and he is smart enough to ally with Dany and Jon

although some have suggested that Dany is the true bad guy in all this, because she holds the power to kill the Wights. If she places power over compassion and sense, she can just let the wights kill everyone, THEN drive them back, having a relatively bloodless (on her hands anyway) coup

Of course she will be ruling an empty kingdom....so can she control/conquer the family insanity?

THat's what some of this seems to be, can members of a family rise above expectations to become or do what is needed, not what tradition demands?
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I hadn't imagined it before but I think that there is a strong possibility of a potential conflict between the North and Dany. If Sam sends word back about Dragonstone then it's the first place Jon will go, thinking that it is deserted as Stannis left it, only to find it defended by the Dragons.... oops.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yes, I think Jon will go to Dragonstone if he gets Sam's message (still have not worked out how these ravens know where to go every time) But finding Dany there, with her Dragons, and her army, I think he will try to talk to her about the problem & the pile of dragonglass she is sitting on.
        Somewhere down the track Bran will catch up with Jon, and/or Dany & let him/her/them know they are family & should work together.
        Jon, I think, is quite happy to be King in the North & does not want the iron throne for himself.

Everybody who gets the Iron Throne dies, so it is much better to be the power behind the throne, makes one less of a target.
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Jaime is almost certainly going to kill her. Remember the prophecy. Jaime is the younger twin.
          I made a thread on this (basically the witch chose her words carefully she said "the valonqar" but she didn't specify whose valonqar it is)

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            Yes, I think Jon will go to Dragonstone if he gets Sam's message (still have not worked out how these ravens know where to go every time) But finding Dany there, with her Dragons, and her army, I think he will try to talk to her about the problem & the pile of dragonglass she is sitting on.
            Somewhere down the track Bran will catch up with Jon, and/or Dany & let him/her/them know they are family & should work together.
            Jon, I think, is quite happy to be King in the North & does not want the iron throne for himself.

Everybody who gets the Iron Throne dies, so it is much better to be the power behind the throne, makes one less of a target.
            Ravens are intelligent birds. In theory you can teach them the same way you do messenger pigeons. But that being said they are also a little bit more... wilful. However the books also shed some light on the subject:

"It was the Children of the Forest who taught the First Men to send messages by raven... but in those days, the birds would speak the words. The trees remember, but men forget, and so now they write the messages on parchment and tie them round the feet of birds..."

In other words... It's a kind of magic.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Bit of trivia:
              This is the only episode that begins with a scene instead of the title sequence.

Comment

Working...
              X