No announcement yet.

Actiprops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am aware of this seller. I purchased 2 of his ZPMs about 7 years ago. I also bought an A.R.G. gun from him. I had to chase after him for a long time, with lots of excuses in between, but in my case, he did deliver in the end. I just kept pleading with him that I really just wanted the props, not a refund. My communication with him was often a mix of anger and frustration, but ultimately I stressed that I just really wanted the props. I had to wait a while. After reading other people's more recent experiences, I'm starting to think I was lucky to get what I paid for.

Comment

As of right now I am still waiting.... The last two times I spoke with him, he is very very spotty, the first time he said that it would be here before Christmas. The second time was about 4 months ago and he said that it would be out the following week. The only thing I've found that works is posting on his Facebook page and he "suddenly" sees all of the messages I have sent.

I did see that his website went back up, but there's nothing for sale, and I was able to log back into my account and take screenshots of all of the order stuff, something I hadn't done before it was taken down. So at least I have some proof right now that I did order as well as all of the messages that have been sent about the shipping and stuff.

I did type of a pretty nice email, currently waiting in my drafts folder, that speaks about all of the legal time limits but I am still kind of sitting on it to see what is happening.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X