Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carter-sgc-bio

another from entity.

i feel so sorry for carter, I just noticed her birthday, December 29 1968 she is one of those Christmas/ new years babies, no wonder she had a grudge against her dad, had to celebrate her birthday at the same time as Christmas or news years, never on the same day she was born, I can just see it now;

Jacob: Christmas is in a few days honey, we can celebrate your birthday then

or

Jacob:WHAT, we just had Christmas and you want more presents.

poor carter, never had HER day.

Comment

That wasn't the reason why Sam had a grudge against her dad it was that she blamed him for her mother's death

Comment

My brother's birthday is Dec. 20. He always had separate birthday and Christmas presents. There's no reason why Sam wouldn't have had the same.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
          i feel so sorry for carter, I just noticed her birthday, December 29 1968 she is one of those Christmas/ new years babies, no wonder she had a grudge against her dad, had to celebrate her birthday at the same time as Christmas or news years, never on the same day she was born, I can just see it now;

Jacob: Christmas is in a few days honey, we can celebrate your birthday then

or

Jacob:WHAT, we just had Christmas and you want more presents.

poor carter, never had HER day.
          Not necessarily. She could just have easily ended up doing even better in terms of gifts, both because her parents, and other adults in her life, were trying to make sure that she didn't miss out, and because more expensive gifts could be seen as justifiable when they're joint Christmas and birthday gifts.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Even though it is shown that her birthday is in December, many fans think it is actually in May, because Orlin actually made a huge emerald to give her for her birthday. And the birthstone for May is emerald. Regardless, I believe what her name tag says.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Even though it is shown that her birthday is in December, many fans think it is actually in May, because Orlin actually made a huge emerald to give her for her birthday. And the birthstone for May is emerald. Regardless, I believe what her name tag says.
              Technically, Sam never confirmed that her birthstone was emerald. She was too taken aback by the huge emerald to answer.

Comment

I didn't say her birthday was in May. I just said that for some reason Orlin made an emerald for her and that fans then took that to mean her birthday was in May. Her ID shown in Entity clearly shows that her birthday is in December. And for me, since it was clearly show on her ID card, that means her birthday is in December, regardless of the emerald.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  I didn't say her birthday was in May. I just said that for some reason Orlin made an emerald for her and that fans then took that to mean her birthday was in May. Her ID shown in Entity clearly shows that her birthday is in December. And for me, since it was clearly show on her ID card, that means her birthday is in December, regardless of the emerald.
                  I agree with the December date too. I wasn't clear; I take the emerald thing with a pinch of salt, and part of the reason for that is that Sam never confirms that her birthstone is emerald. I imagine that the writer of the episode just wanted a valuable, recognisable gemstone, and none of the December stones fit that criteria.

Comment

Working...
                  X