X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oneil-sgc-bio

these are from the entity.

please note, his name is NOT jack.

you would think they would have caught that mistake, in the screen grab I got it says his name is JON O'NEILL, yes with 2 L's.

Comment

Actually, Jack is a popular pet name for John. I don't think that's a mistake. Cool snapshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumentanglement View Post
        Actually, Jack is a popular pet name for John. I don't think that's a mistake. Cool snapshot.
        thanks, I like to find things like these bio pics and share them, i think things like the gate dialing keyboard and these screen grabs and I just got another two, one of the red phone and another of the ryole face, when they were in the ruins hiding from the Jaffa, they were used enough to make me curious as to what they were like.

Comment

In the original movie his name is credited as colonel Jonathan "Jack" O`Neil. I know they wanted to blur a little if it`s the same guy or not with two LL, but I think his full name in the series was Jonathan too.

But when I was looking for pics once I found this sort of ID for him and there was just Jack. So who knows.

http://www.memorabiliacards.com/sg1-8%20pfiles.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
            thanks, I like to find things like these bio pics and share them, i think things like the gate dialing keyboard and these screen grabs and I just got another two, one of the red phone and another of the ryole face, when they were in the ruins hiding from the Jaffa, they were used enough to make me curious as to what they were like.
            The keyboard was pretty cool too. Definitely curious to see the other pics! I don't remember the ryole face.

Comment

Originally posted by Denisa View Post
              In the original movie his name is credited as colonel Jonathan "Jack" O`Neil. I know they wanted to blur a little if it`s the same guy or not with two LL, but I think his full name in the series was Jonathan too.

But when I was looking for pics once I found this sort of ID for him and there was just Jack. So who knows.

http://www.memorabiliacards.com/sg1-8%20pfiles.jpg
              Hmm. John is not short for Jonathan - Jon is. I wonder if this was another attempt to distinguish between them or epg20 was right and they just made a mistake. I can't tell.

Comment

well, here is the phone:

you don't need to see my capture of the reole, just go to season 5 of sg-1-episode the fifth man and you can see it there.
                Last edited by epg20; 12 July 2017, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                  well, here is the phone:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42296[/ATTACH]

you don't need to see my capture of the reole, just go to season 5 of sg-1-episode the fifth man and you can see it there.
                  Thanks for sharing. All those direct links! So much power

Comment

Thanks for sharing. All those direct links! So much power
                    yeah, but the ones with the REAL power were his grand kids.

Comment

DR.phlox from enterprise without makeup

Comment

I found it hilarious that his character in SG-1 was a staunch Star Trek fan! I remember him something along the lines of "We might as well be wearing red shirts" or something similar.

Comment

I found it hilarious that his character in SG-1 was a staunch Star Trek fan! I remember him something along the lines of "We might as well be wearing red shirts" or something similar.
                          oh, there is a little more, there was the;

" how can you call your self a scientist and not worship at the alter of Rodenberry"

or something like that, then there was the batleth behind the tokra passing him self off as a gould, he was killed by the guy in the picture.

Last edited by epg20; 03 August 2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X