Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Stargate SG-1 DVD collection

Hi!

Where can I buy official Stargate SG-1 collection in Europe?
    Did MGM sells anything else that Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only) version?
    Which sets are officials?

Thank you.

Gregor

https://boxsetshop.com/products/star...-continuum-dvd
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Welcome
        I am guessing English is not your main language so make sure you get one with subtitles or dubbing for your native tongue. I think all the box sets have several languages to choose from, but most of mine only had English or German as audio as I got them with the Stargate magazine years ago.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Yes I'm from Slovenia, I understand English not perfect but quiet good, I never had a problem.

I also have almost complete Stargate SG-1: The DVD collection with magazines, I try to find and buy few missing DVDs and magazines.

Comment

Amazon do them as well usually region 2 which is Europe

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...stargate++dvds
            Good prices as well, especially used, i bought all mine from there
            sigpic

Comment

Not sure where to put this question but this is nearest thread I can find.
              I want to sell complete collection of SG1 DVDs with magazines (UK/Europe editions) as a whole lot. All in excellent condition. Trying to find a reasonable estimate of what fans would willing to pay?
              Thanks if anyone can give a sensible reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquirer View Post
                Not sure where to put this question but this is nearest thread I can find.
                I want to sell complete collection of SG1 DVDs with magazines (UK/Europe editions) as a whole lot. All in excellent condition. Trying to find a reasonable estimate of what fans would willing to pay?
                Thanks if anyone can give a sensible reply.
                I suggest checking ebay or 2nd hand websites and see what prices are offered.

I just did a quick check on Ebay, and I find complete collections priced between 50 and 150 dollar, with one special edition collection priced at 350 dollar.

Unless it's a collector's item, you should stick to "normal" prices.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Apologies for long delay in replying to you. Thanks for your suggestions. I can find SG1 DVDs offered in US dollars only - a complete collection currently on Amazon at $299.99 but I think this is a boxed set of each series (1-10) in region 1 format.
                  My collection is several episodes on each disc, covering the whole series 1-10, and accompanying magazines. The DVDs are region 2 format.

Comment

Working...
                  X