special effects makeup help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

special effects makeup help needed

Hello! I am attempting to help my son with make up for a convention this summer. He is cosplaying as Carl from The Walking Dead and I have bit off more than I can chew.

I picked up a prosthetic that was one piece that was meant to look like someone had bloody gouged eyes. A negative is there is black mesh where the eyes would be. I cut it in half and had planned to cut off pieces from the extra piece to graph into the other to make it look more like a socket. That did not look good. So I then used some flesh colored gel and tried to fill it it better and make it look kind of stringy, I still don't think it looks very good but before I attempt to do anything else I was hoping someone on here has experience. I have many questions! I also have pictures of what I have and the look I am going for.

If anyone could give me some tips, I would greatly appreciate it!!

The only tip I can give you, is to head on over to the Replica Prop Forum and pose your question there (or better yet, try their facebook page). Help's always available there.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      The only tip I can give you, is to head on over to the Replica Prop Forum and pose your question there (or better yet, try their facebook page). Help's always available there.
      Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X