• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't That A Paradox? (309)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON THREE
    ISN'T THAT A PARADOX?
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309
    Another blink drive malfunction sends the Raza 600 years into the past, where the crew members are forced to integrate into small-town Wisconsin to locate what they need to return home -- without creating a temporal paradox.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 August 2017, 11:58 PM.

I actually enjoyed this episode a lot. Sort of a lighter, fun episode. Loved the Android. From scenes from next week looks like things will get more serious for the Android. Will Ryo come to some sort of Truce with the Raza? (the fall of the house of Ishida was hinted at by Old Five in a past episode.

Comment

Ah the old "travel back in time to the present day" sci-fi premise. This was a very Star Trekian episode.

Plus, I think this is the first time they reveal how far in the future Dark Matter is set.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Yes, very reminiscent of Star Trek both TV episodes and Movies, to put our crew in a "fish out of water" story,trying to get along in our own era. Still I enjoyed the episode.
        You are correct this is the first mention of how far in the future this series is set. Interesting.

Comment

Given how much I generally enjoy the Android, this was a very welcome episode.
          And it served to anchor the show in both time and space, making the setting that much richer - I approve.

I'd even say the ending was sweet for the kid, but... Five's actress is like 25 now? Wait, lucky bastard...

Comment

Loved the bit when the android said that's perfect to 5s goth impression I genuinely laughed out loud

Comment

This was caused by bad writing and a lack of vision.

Comment

Working...
              X