• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome To The Revolution (303)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON THREE
    WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303
    When the Raza arrives to pick up an old associate the crew find themselves in the middle of a colony's volatile fight for independence from the corporations. The Android learns that a segment of the ship's computer has been walled off, and on Zairon Ryo plans his next move against his former crew mates.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 August 2017, 11:11 PM.

I dont get it, does someone remember who that Memory or AI is that is hiding in the systems?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think it was revealed by five at the end of the episode that it was the digital consciousness of Sarah, Three's pre-amnesia girlfriend that died last season and Five uploaded her consciousness into the program. I will have to watch again to make sure,but it was done by her last season, unbeknownst to the others until she came clean at the end of this episode.

Comment

I really hope Six isn't leaving the show, it was bad enough when 4 left the main crew and went all "I must defend my honor" on them.
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
          I think it was revealed by five at the end of the episode that it was the digital consciousness of Sarah, Three's pre-amnesia girlfriend that died last season and Five uploaded her consciousness into the program. I will have to watch again to make sure,but it was done by her last season, unbeknownst to the others until she came clean at the end of this episode.
          Yup, she was the one that was ill and put in stasis and then they discovered her when a power failure disconnected the pod she was in.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
            Yup, she was the one that was ill and put in stasis and then they discovered her when a power failure disconnected the pod she was in.
            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
              I really hope Six isn't leaving the show, it was bad enough when 4 left the main crew and went all "I must defend my honor" on them.
              Yeah I was surprised by him staying at the end, and I'm hoping he isn't
              leaving the show, either.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                Oh, now I remember. Thanks alot. I wonder how the rest is going to react when they find out. Not sure if Five is going to be too happy(I may mix up the numbers, I mean the Badass guy with the beard). That could be Ryo as well, but from him I know the name oddly. This series is kind of pissing me off with having them still adress each other by numbers. I am unable to keep them apart.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                  Yeah I was surprised by him staying at the end, and I'm hoping he isn't
                  leaving the show, either.
                  Agreed, hopefully this won't be the last of him.
                  Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                  X