• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Doesn't Have To Be Like This (302)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON THREE
    IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302
    The Raza crew targets a secret Ishida research station to steal back the Blink Drive from Ryo, but things go very wrong when the emperor himself arrives. Five finds herself unexpectedly exploring one of her own past memories.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 June 2017, 09:33 PM.

Well, it was a good start to a new Season. The writers seem to have forgotten how one of their plot devices work. That clone transport does not transmit the memories if the clone is destroyed. Besides that it was fun and cant wait to see where they go with this.

Also, the Android just popping out of the Box in the hangar was so predictable, yet awesome to watch. Wish she could at least manage a smirk.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Well, it was a good start to a new Season. The writers seem to have forgotten how one of their plot devices work. That clone transport does not transmit the memories if the clone is destroyed. Besides that it was fun and cant wait to see where they go with this.

Also, the Android just popping out of the Box in the hangar was so predictable, yet awesome to watch. Wish she could at least manage a smirk.
      What are you talking about? he didn't remember anything after being killed.... there was a whole scene where he questioned the android if she knew what happened there was nothing wrong with the plot.....

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
        What are you talking about? he didn't remember anything after being killed.... there was a whole scene where he questioned the android if she knew what happened there was nothing wrong with the plot.....
        Oops. Then I may have missed that scene.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Yes ,I was confused about that, too. I think, on the research station he mentioned to the scientists that he would remember if they crossed him, but then when he was killed, yes as Tomstone says, he shouldn't have been able to remember. I can't remember myself if he had a memory of the research station or not, at the end of Ep 2!
          I enjoyed both episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Oops. Then I may have missed that scene.
            sorry if i sounded a bit rude in my post just re read my post lol but yeah it's the scene when he finds out nyx is dead when his talking to the android.

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
              sorry if i sounded a bit rude in my post just re read my post lol but yeah it's the scene when he finds out nyx is dead when his talking to the android.
              Yep, I rewatched it and you are right. He did have a conversation with the Android afterwards. He still shouldnt have threatend the scientist that he would remember. I find it interresting that Ryo just assumed the Raza killed everyone, he should know better than anyone, that they do not do stuff like that anymore.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
              X