• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being Better Is So Much Harder (301)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON THREE
    BEING BETTER IS SO MUCH HARDER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    The destruction of the EOS-7 station leaves the crew scattered, with Two and Six stranded on the marauder while the Raza comes under attack by Ferris Corp. While Three finds himself a captive of a G.A. officer, Ryo Ishida works to secure his hold on Zairon.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 June 2017, 08:49 PM.

Well that was boring.
    I guess I expected more from a season premiere.
    But judging from how season 2 went, I guess premieres are not something Dark Matter is good at, but it gets better as the season moves on. We'll see.

Comment

Somehow I only now recently realized Dark Matter was airing again and have started watching the episodes. I was surprised that Nyx actually was killed off, but frankly I won't really miss her being on the show. The scene with her and Two was not a bad send of, but it was little strange though.

I'd always sort of suspected it was a possibility that Two was someone who experiences same sex attraction, but if they were trying to establish that Two had a thing for Nyx, it seemed a little late try to do that when Two is saying goodbye to her imaginary ghost. Maybe it was to establish it for future characters?

Then again, it's been so long since I saw Season 2 I barely remember their scenes.
      Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 30 July 2017, 11:31 PM.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        Somehow I only now recently realized Dark Matter was airing again and have started watching the episodes. I was surprised that Nyx actually was killed off, but frankly I won't really miss her being on the show. The scene with her and Two was not a bad send of, but it was little strange though.

I'd always sort of suspected it was a possibility that Two was someone who experiences same sex attraction, but if they were trying to establish that Two had a thing for Nyx, it seemed a little late try to do that when Two is saying goodbye to her imaginary ghost. Maybe it was to establish it for future characters?

Then again, it's been so long since I saw Season 2 I barely remember their scenes.
        To me it was totally out of the blue, and I think it will be for something this season.
        sigpic

Comment

Well it was setting up for last episode, 310, and Two's previous relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
            Well it was setting up for last episode, 310, and Two's previous relationship.
            As soon as I saw episode 3x10, I was pretty happy that I turned out to be right about the payoff for that scene.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
            X