Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the episodes where SG1 went back 6000 years to get a ZPM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They used the time machine jumper and had Sam and Daniel turn into geeks in an alternative time line.

Thanks.

Doug vV

Moebius 1&2
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Moebius 1&2
      What he said......

Comment

Hi,

I like all of the SG1s. I like time travel and alternate realities. I am not sure Moebius is my favorite but it is in the top 10. I will be looking at "1969" and "2010" and "2001". In the next few days. My RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) for time travel needs to be met.

Thanks for the help, I'd forgotten Moebius were the lasr two episodes Anderson was a regular in. It was one or two episodes before Moebius when Sam's Dad died he told her she could have it all. If RDA (Richard Dean Anderson) stayed on, I like to believe that Sam and Jack would have gotten together.

Doug vV

P.S.Steven Moffet (Dr Who) writes some really neat time travel stuff. The second part of the Pandorica opens is really mind bending.

Comment

I too like Time travel stuff, but it has to have at least -internal- consistency, I don't mind so much if you wreck the known theories, but it has to maintain a -story- consistency. Who occasionally, (some would say often) really messes it up. "Blink" I think has one of the best "in story" consistencies of many Who stories.

If you like that kind of thing, and are not adverse to reading, check out Julian May's "Saga of the Exiles" series, plus "Intervention" and the "Galactic Milieu Trilogy". It's 8 books, but they are worth -every- page of reading.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
          X